When we use the fiber metal laser cutting machine, some dust is often generated which affects the eyes. For the sake of safety, we suggest that dust removal equipment must be installed, which is good for people's health and machines. It is recommended that you master the following three points, which can protect your body.
1) The laser is invisible, and the laser beam is invisible to the naked eye. If you open the hood for maintenance, you must pay attention. Don't accidentally touch the light path. It is more dangerous to touch the light path.
2) The harmful elements (znse) in the focusing lens of the fiber metal laser cutting machine should not be in frequent contact with the lens, and the scrapped lens should be specially disposed of, and not littered.
3) Everyone pays attention to the material when processing, if it is carbon steel or stainless steel, there is no problem. If a large amount of aluminum alloy is processed, the cutting dust will be suspended in the air, which is harmful to the human body after inhalation. Also, when cutting aluminum plates, the light is very reflective, and the cutting head needs a protection device, otherwise it is easy to malfunction.
According to years of laser equipment research and development experience, laser cutting is much more environmentally friendly than plasma cutting and flame cutting. There is a lot of dust, dense smoke and strong light when the plasma cutting machine cuts, which requires a matching dust removal device. The laser cutting machine produces less dust when cutting, the light is not very strong, the noise is also very small, and it is more environmentally friendly.
The reason why the cutting parts of fiber metal laser cutting machine are deformed
First of all, we need to investigate whether it is caused by the improper dimming of the machine. The second analyzes what raw material is used for cutting. The reflective properties and metal characteristics of the raw materials may affect the cutting effect. If you are cutting thin metal plates, laser cutting is thermal cutting, and thermal cutting will definitely be deformed. Compared with flame cutting machine and plasma cutting machine, the deformation is relatively small. However, there is still deformation. The size of the deformation has a lot to do with the material being cut, the shape of the part, the cutting thickness, and the laser processing technology. The shape of the part largely determines the size of the deformation. For example, if you cut a square, the thermal deformation will not be too large. But if you cut a long and narrow rectangle (10*2000mm), the deformation will definitely be great. The reason for the deformation is due to uneven heating, which causes thermal expansion and contraction to cause the switch to change.
Why does the fiber metal laser cutting machine cut a circle with corners? How to deal with it?
If the end point and the starting point cannot return to the same position, there may be a problem with the drawing or a problem with the machine structure. The treatment method can start from the following three aspects.
- Turning acceleration and power should be adjusted well
- The graphics are guaranteed to be round
- Check the accuracy of your mechanical structure.
In summary, similar phenomena are also common. If the servo motor is difficult to control, it is recommended to ask a professional cnc laser cutting machine fiber manufacturer for technical guidance.
Maintenance and precautions of fiber metal laser cutting machine in summer
Due to the rising temperature in summer and high air humidity, the scientific maintenance of the laser cutting machine can prevent many small problems in use, which are summarized as follows:
- The idea that the temperature of the cooling water should not be too different from the air temperature. The laser and optical lenses of the laser cutting machine use water cooling methods. Because the water in the air will condense into water when it is cold, when the cooling water temperature is lower than room temperature 5 At -7 degrees, there will be condensation on the surface of the laser and the optical lens, which greatly affects the light output efficiency of the laser and the transmission of the optical lens, and greatly affects the laser energy and the service life of the optical accessories. It is recommended that users of Guangda cnc laser cutting machine fiber set the water temperature to 30-32 degrees, and control the temperature difference between the cooling water temperature and the room temperature to be greater than 7 degrees.
- The temperature rises in summer, and the working pressure of the cooling system of the fiber metal laser cutting machine increases. It is recommended to check and maintain the internal moderate pressure of the cooler before the high temperature. The pressure of the equipment of different manufacturers is also different. It is recommended to consult the equipment manufacturer before maintenance. parameter.
- Due to the high temperature in summer, the deterioration rate of the cooling water will also increase. It is recommended that users of laser cutting machines use regular distilled water or pure water and clean up the scale regularly, so as not to cause scale adhesion in the laser and pipes to affect the laser power. Different types of cnc laser cutting machine fiber have different methods for cleaning scale. Please operate under the guidance of the equipment manufacturer.
- Since the dust of the metal laser cutting machine is mainly metal powder, it is recommended to regularly clean the dust in the electrical cabinet of cnc laser cutting machine fiber and check the working condition of the cooling fan.
Summary: Scientific and orderly maintenance can effectively avoid some minor problems of the fiber metal laser cutting machine in use, effectively improve the performance and service life of some accessories, and virtually increase the efficiency of work.